Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bathroom Redo

Well, it seems like I still have a ways to go before I completely master this whole blog thing. All I did was make a title - and - poof - off it went. There was no blog to go along with it - just a title. Crazy.

Soooo, bathroom redo - there is almost nothing I detest more than home decorating. I DO NOT enjoy the whole house decorating thing - I wish I did, but it's just really not me at all. I would rather be cooking or crafting, or figuring out how and where to travel on my next vacation. Making my house look nice - for other people - is just not a priority for me. So sad. Actually, I wish EVERYONE would just concentrate on what makes them happy - NOT what they think will make them look great in the eyes of other poeple. The really awesome thing about my blog - absolutely, positively no one can find it - including me! I am safe in writing whatever I want - no one will ever read it and criticize me. Hahahaha - I love it!

No comments: