Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I should have been a Vet

I'm working on figuring out my schedule for tomorrow - hmmm, let's see how it looks.

5:30 am - feed Abbey and Captain - Dave will actually do this
7:00 am - give Jorjah her medicine
7:30 am - feed Jorjah some breakfast and give her a pill (remember to cut pill in half)
8:00 am - feed kittens and mama cat
10:30 am - feed Jorjah
2:00 pm - give Jorjah her medicine
2:30 pm - feed Jorjah
5:00 pm - feed Abbey and Captain
5:00 pm - give Jorjah her medicine
5:30 pm - feed Jorjah
5:30 pm - feed kittens and mama cat
8:00 pm - feed Jorjah and give pill

That just about covers it - piece of cake! Oh yea, somehow I need to fit in exercise at 8:30, lunch at 11:30, a trip to Costco, and possibly make an apron for Katie's friend for her birthday. I guess I won't be wondering what I'm going to do with my time tomorrow :-). I'll let you know how it all worked out.

The weather is crazy today. We've had winds of 40 plus mph all day long - along with bouts of torrential rains. It's the end of April, we should have blue sky with puffy white clouds, and a big yellow orb shining down on us. My flowers should be reaching up to greet the sun, instead they are huddled up and shivering. We still have our water turned off in the backyard to guard against freezing temperatures. Global warming???????

The bathroom remodel should be finished up tonight - yeaaaaa. When Dave gets home we'll go pick out the new toilet and then come home and install it. There are a few odds and ends that may need to be taken care of, but the major overhaul will be done. We'll take a little break for a few weeks, and then we'll start on our bathroom. I guess as long as the weather is so bad outside, we might as well be working on these inside projects. As soon as the sun comes out, there will be plenty of yardwork to keep us busy - lots and lots of yardwork.

No comments: