Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where Are The Kittens?

Kind of a sad day today - no sign of the kittens. Actually, there was no sign of them yesterday either, but I thought I was just going out at the wrong times. Today - nothing again. The mom was around the yard - but not near the place the where the kittens were hiding under the house - that was weird. She was a good Mom from everything I could see - she wouldn't just leave them alone. Not sure if something happened to them, or maybe she moved them to another place she thought was safer - maybe even her owners home - if she has one. Katie is very sad - she had already claimed the lighter one - even named him. I was ready to take the black one. I will keep looking - and hoping!

Katie has her new apartment for sure! She will come home Friday night, and then we will help her move on Saturday. We will stay overnight to help her get as much done as possible. She will be taking Tucker with her - :-( I will be very sad - so will Captain. The two cats love each other so much - I'm not really sure this is a very good idea. I tried talking her into taking the two kittens instead - of course that was when I still knew where the kittens were! She didn't go for that idea.

Rain again, also snow and hail! Too crazy - it's April - should be warm by now - not 32 degrees when I get up in the morning!!! The rest of the week looks like more of the same. Global warming my ass!

Tonight was the last night of the Blazers home games - and we won! I was awesome - all the players worked hard, and played the best game they could. Channing Frye is my new favorite Blazer - don't ask me why - I just like him - and he's doing GREAT! I think he scored 15 points tonight - can't complaine about that. They are just such a nice group of guys - we've needed that for a while. They play like they really care - and I don't think the fans really care that much if we win or lose - as long as the team is really trying. I loved every game I went to this year!!!

No comments: